今天银川一对一英语辅导老师就给大家分享中考英语高频考点复习，九年级英语上册课时2 Unit 2(含练习及答案一)，家长要为孩子收藏起来，对孩子学习英语会有很大的帮助哦!
课时2 Unit 2
考点1 remind vt. 提醒;使想起(教材P23 Reading)
[知识精讲] 1. remind作“使想起”时，一般用于短语remind sb. of sb./sth. 使某人想起某人/某物。
2. remind作“提醒”时，一般用于短语remind sb. to do sth. 提醒某人做某事。
1. The big fire reminded the students ________ the importance of keeping safe ________ any possible danger.
A. of; withB. of; from
C. to; from D. to; with
2. — I'm afraid I might forget to buy the bread after work.
— Don't worry. I will ________ you then.
A. noticeB. allow
C. remindD. promise
考点2 difficulty n. 困难;费力(教材P23 Reading)
[知识精讲] 1. difficulty一般作不可数名词，既不能与不定冠词连用，也不能以复数形式出现。其形容词形式为difficult，意为“困难的”。have difficulty (in) doing sth. 做某事有困难;have difficulty with sth. 在某方面有困难。如：I have great difficulty in finishing the work by myself.
2. 当difficulty 指具体的困难、难题、难事或困境时，可以作可数名词，既可以与不定冠词连用，也可以以复数形式出现。如：
The book is full of difficulties. 这本书充满了难点。
3. (2019?泰州海陵二模)You can never imagine how much ___________(difficult) the youth had creating their own companies.
4. (2019?泰州)— Do you have any difficulty _________ (chat) with your deaf uncle?
— No. His body language helps me understand him well.
考点3 promise vt. & vi. 承诺，允诺(教材P29 Integrated skills)
[知识精讲] promise作动词时，后可接to do sth.，也可接that从句，还可接间接宾语加直接宾语。promise还可作名词，是可数名词。常用搭配make a promise意为“允诺”。
5. (2019?呼和浩特)— Jack, let's have a picnic after school.
— Sorry. I have ________ Frank to work on the biology report with him.
A. advisedB. expectedC. suggestedD. promised
考点 discover与invent(教材P29 Integrated skills)
[知识精讲] 1. discover意为“发现，发觉”，是指发现本来已存在但以前未被发现的事物，或对发现者来说是新的事物。discover的名词形式是discovery。如：
They have discovered a comet.
The discovery will bear on future developments in that subject. 这一发现将会关系到那门学科的未来发展。
Do you know who invented the telephone?
We must not let news about this secret invention out.
1. (2019·南通)We _____________ this beach while we were sailing around the island.
2. — Lucy, what have you learnt from this history class?
— Paper ________ first ________ about 2，000 years ago in China.
A. is; invented B. was; invented
C. is; discovered D. was; discovered
3. (2019·无锡二模)Jessica, I've ________ a new dessert house not far away. Go and have a try today?
A. discoveredB. made C. invented D. invited
考点1 And I'm not sure if blue looks good on you. 而且我不确定你穿蓝色是否好看。(教材P20 Welcome)
[知识精讲] sth. looks good on sb.某物穿在某人身上好看，可转换为：sb. looks good in sth.某人穿某物好看。如：
This pair of jeans looks good on me.
= I look good in this pair of jeans.
1. This pair of jeans looks nice ________ Sandy because she looks very nice ________ blue.
A. on;in B. in;on C. for;on D. to; in
考点2 People in cold areas prefer warm colours in their homes to create a warm and comfortable feeling. 寒冷地区的人们在家喜欢用暖色，以创造一种温暖、舒服的感觉。(教材P23 Reading)
[知识精讲] prefer和to连用，构成短语prefer ...to ...，意为“喜欢……胜过喜欢……”，这个短语中的to是介词， prefer +名词/动名词+ to +名词/动名词。常见的结构有：
prefer to do sth. 宁愿做某事
prefer sth. to sth. 宁愿要某物而不要某物
prefer doing sth. to doing sth. 宁愿做某事而不愿做某事
另： rather than常与prefer to一起搭配使用，其用法是：prefer to do sth. rather than do sth.，相当于would rather do sth. than do sth.。
2. (2019·烟台)Why do more and more kids ________(更喜欢)to spend time on screens?
3. (2019·无锡惠山一模)He preferred___________(shut) himself in and listening to music to watching TV when he was sad.
4. (2019·安顺)— What heavy rain!
— So it is. I prefer ________ rather than ________ on such a rainy day.
A. to go out; staying at home
B. staying at home; go out
C. going out; stay at home
D. to stay at home; go out
考点3 It can cheer you up when you are feeling sad. 当你感到伤心的时候，它能使你振作起来。(教材P23 Reading)
[知识精讲] cheer up意为“使振作起来”。当宾语为名词时，可以放在up后面，也可以放在cheer与up中间;当宾语为代词时，只能放在cheer与up中间。如：
How can I cheer Millie up? = How can I cheer up Millie?
5. (2019?南京溧水二模)Our parents can always find ways to cheer ________(we) up when we feel down.
6. (2019?包头)— Uncle John seems to be more ____________(cheer) today.
— Yeah. He's got his favourite stamp.
7. (2019?辽阳)John didn't get the job he wanted. Let's go and ________.
A. turn him downB. call him back C. cheer him upD. let him down
考点4 I'd rather wear orange. 我宁愿穿橙色。(教材P30 Integrated skills)
[知识精讲] would rather常和than构成结构：
would rather do sth. than do sth.
would rather do sth. 宁愿做某事
否定形式： would rather not do sth. 宁愿不做某事
would rather sth. than sth. 宁愿要某物而不要某物
8. — Do you plan to have a driving tour on the coming May Day?
— I'm afraid there will be a lot of traffic, so I'd rather ________ a train than ________ a car.
A. take; to drive B. take; drive
C. taking; drivingD. to take; to drive
9. (2019?扬州江都二模)I ________ be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
A. would ratherB. would like
C. had better D. prefer to
1. I know ________ I promised to take you to dinner, but I won't finish working until ten o'clock.
A. if B. that C. what D. why
2. — The match is so exciting. The other team is really strong.
— You're right. But I am sure ________ our team will win!
A. ifB. that C. whetherD. why
3. — Are you certain ________?
— I am afraid not. Green is not a good colour for a girl with dark skin.
A. green was suitable for meB. green is suitable for me
C. was green suitable for meD. is green suitable for me
考点5 if或whether引导的宾语从句(教材P27 Grammar)
[知识精讲] 动词(短语)ask, see, wonder, find out, be not sure和do/does not know等后面可以用一般疑问句充当宾语从句，此时用if或whether引导，且宾语从句要用陈述句语序。如：
I don't know if/whether he will come here tomorrow.
Millie asks if/whether she can come tomorrow.
— Do you know whether they are leaving for Nanjing or not tomorrow? (or not之前)
— No, I have no idea.
He doesn't know whether to go.(不定式之前)
Whether we will go there has not been decided.(引导主语从句)
Whether you have met George before, I can't remember.(引导的宾语从句放在句首)
4. (2019?武威、白银)I wonder ________ Tom had a good time having a picnic yesterday.
A. that B. if C. what D. which
5. (2019?咸宁)— I am worried about ________ I can enter a good high school or not.
— Take it easy. Believe in yourself!
6. (2019?辽阳)— Excuse me, do you know ________?I've just missed my train.
— Yes. There is one in 10 minutes.
A. how I can get to the train station
B. if there's another train later
C. when I should arrive at the train station
D. how much a train ticket costs
7. (2019?无锡二模)— What are you doing, Jack?
— I am searching for some information about the Blue Moon. I wonder ________.
A. that it will appear next time
B. why does it look blue
C. when was it found for the first time
D. whether it represents something lucky
8. (2019?扬州树人中学三模)— Could you tell me ________?
— Certainly, and the earlier, the cheaper.
A. how long it will take to get to Moscow
B. if I can book a direct flight to Moscow online
C. where I can buy a ticket for the direct flight to Moscow
D. whether I can buy a ticket to Moscow without my passport