2.时间状语：Always, usually, often, sometimes, every week (day, year, month…), once a week (day, year, month…), on Sundays (on Mondays…), etc.
4.否定形式：主语+am / is / are+not+其他;此时态的谓语动词若为行为动词，则在其前加 don't，如主语为第三人称单数，则用 doesn't，同时还原行为动词。
5.一般疑问句：把 be 动词放于句首;用助动词 do 提问，如主语为第三人称单数，则用 does，同时，还原行为动词。
①It seldom snows here. 这里很少下雪。
②He is always ready to help others. 他总是乐于帮助别人。
③Action speaks louder than words. 事实胜雄辩。
2.时间状语：ago,yesterday,the day before yesterday,last week,last (year,night,month…), in 1989, just now, at the age of 5, one day, long long ago, once upon a time,etc.
3.基本结构：主语+动词的过去式或 be 的过去式+名词
4.否定形式：主语+was / were+not+其他;在行为动词前加didn't，同时还原行为动词。
5.一般疑问句：was 或 were 放于句首;用助动词 do 的过去式 did 提问，同时还原行为动词。
①She often came to help us in those days.那些天她经常来帮助我们。
②I didn't know you were so busy.我不知道你这么忙。
2.时间状语：Tomorrow, next day (week,month, year…), soon, in a few minutes, by…, the day after tomorrow,etc.
3.基本结构：主语+am/is / are+going to+do+其它;主语+will / shall+do+其它
4.否定形式：主语+am /is/ are not going to+do;主语+will / shall not do+其它
5.一般疑问句：be 放于句首;will / shall 提到句首。(首字母大写)
①They are going to have a competition with us in studies.他们将在学习中与我们竞争。
②It is going to rain.天要下雨了。
2.时间状语：The next day (morning, year…), the following month (week…), etc.
3.基本结构：主语+was / were+going to+do+其它;主语+would / should+do+其它
4.否定形式：主语+was / were+not+going to+do+其它;主语+would/should+not+do.
5.一般疑问句：was 或 were 放于句首;would / should 提到句首
①He said he would go to Beijing the next day. 他说他第二天要去北京。
②I asked who was going there. 我问，谁要去那里。
2.时间状语：Now, at this time, days, look, listen, etc.
①Are you feeling good today?你今天感觉如何?
②He is doing well in his lessons.在课上他表现得很好。
2.时间状语：at this time yesterday, at that time 或以 when 引导的谓语动词是一般过去时的时间状语等。
3.基本结构：主语+was / were+doing+其它
5.一般疑问句：把 was 或 were 放于句首。(第一个字母大写)
①At that time she was working in a company. 那段时间她在一家公司工作。
②When he came in, I was reading a newspaper. 他进来时，我正在读报纸。
2.时间状语：yet, already, just, never, ever, so far, by now, since+时间点，for+时间段，recently, lately, in the past few years,etc.
3.基本结构：主语+have / has+过去分词+其它
4.否定形式：主语+have / has+not+过去分词+其它
5.一般疑问句：have 或 has 放句首。
①I've written an article. 我已经写了一篇论文。
②The countryside has changed a lot in the past few years. 在过去的几年，农村发生了巨大的变化。
2.时间状语：before, by the end of last year (term, month), etc.
(1)在told, said, knew, heard, thought等动词后的宾语从句中。
She said (that) she had never been to Paris. 她告诉我她从来没有去过巴黎。
①When the police arrived, the thieves had run away. 警察到达时，小偷们早就跑了。
(3)表示意向的动词，如hope, wish, expect, think, intend, mean,suppose等，用过去完成时表示"原本…，未能…"。
①We had hoped that you would come, but you didn't. 那时我们希望你能来，但是你没有来。
②I had hardly opened the door when he hit me. 我刚打开门，他就打了我。
(注意：had hardly… when... 刚......就......)
③He had no sooner bought the car than he sold it. 他刚买了这辆车，转眼又卖了。
(注意：had no sooner…than 刚…… 就……)
1.I will tell him as soon as he _____ back
A. come B. comes C. will come D. came
2. Mary _____ on shoes when she ____ them.
A. tries…buys B. tries… buies
C. trys… buys D. trys… buies
3. The girl often ______ cold when she ______.
A. cathcs dances B. catches dances
C. catchs dancees D. catches dancee
4. _____ he ____ himself there No, I don't think so.
A. Do enjoy B. Does enjoies
C. Does enjoys D. Does enjoy
5. _____ your teacher ____ from them very often Certainly.
A. Do hear B. Does hear C. Do receive D. receive
6. _____ your mother _____ some cleaning on Sundays
A. Does does B. Do does C. Does do D. Do do
7. _____ Tom _____to work hard to help his family Yes, he _____.
A. Has x does B. Has x doesC. Does has has D. Does have does
8. Which teacher _____ lessons to you every day
A. does gives B. does give C. do give D. gives
9. Smith does not go fishing on weekdays, ____ _____ , he does.
A. does heNo B. does heYes
C. doesn't heNo D. doesn't heYes
10.Mr Black often _____ fishing on Sundays, _____ he
A. goes doesn't B. goes isn'tC. doesn't godoes D. doesn't gois
11.He usually _____ TV on Sunday evening.
A. watch B. watches C. watching D. is watching
12. We'll go to play with snow if it ______ tomorrow.
A. snow B. snows C. will snow D. snowed
13. Neither I nor he ______ French.
A. speak B. doesn't speak C. speaks D. doesn't speak
14. Nobody ______ how to run this machines.
A . know B. have known C. knows D. is knowing
15. The Young Pioneer _____ water for the old man every day.
A. carry B. bring C. takes D. carries
16. Some are ______ in the river and some are ______ games.
A. swimming playing B. swimming plaiing
C. swimming I playing D. swimming plaing
17. Look ! The boy students are _____ football while the girls are _____ .
A. playing dance B. playing dancingC. play dancing D. play dance
18. He _____ to do his lessons at eight every evening.
A. is beginning B. is beginning C. begin D. begins
19. _____ he _____ on well with his friends this term 2
A. Does gets B. Does get C. Is getting D. Is geting
20. Mr Smith _____ short stories, but he ____ a TV play these days.
A. is writingis writing B. is writing writes
C. writes is writing D. writes writes
21. I _____ to the cinema. I ______ there every Sunday.
A. go…go B. am going… go
C. go… am going D. am going…am going
22. Look, they______ a good time, ____ they
A. have…do B. have…don't
C. are having…are D. are having aren't
23. You ______ about the future now, ______ you
A. don't think don't B. aren't thinking aren't
C. don't think do D. aren't thinking are
24. She always ______ something whenever she ______.
A .studied played B. studied plaied
C.. studied plaied D. studied played
25. He often _____ late in the forest. It _____ me very much.,
A. stayed worried B. staied worried
C. stayed worryed D. staied worried
26. I ______that the boy _____ with no tears in his eyes.
A. noticed cryed B. noticed criedC. noticed cried D. noticed cryed
27. We _____the floor and _____ all the windows.
A. mopped cleanned B. moped cleanedC. mopped cleaned D. moped cleaned
28. When I _____ the Children's Palace, the children _____ with joy.
A. visited jumpped B. visited jumped
C. visited jumped D. visited jumpped
29. ______ a sports meet last Sunday Yes , they ______.
A. Did they have did B. Did they have hadC. Had they had D. Had they did
30. ____ you _____out for a walk after supper Yes, I ______.
A. Did wen twent B. Did go wentC. Did went did D. Did go did
31. _____ Jack _____ on with his work or ______ to have a rest
A. Did went stopped B. Did go stop
C. Did went stop D. Did go stopped
32. You gave them a talk two days ago, _____you Yes, I ______.
A. did did B. did gave C. didn't did D. didn't gave
33. ____ your brother _____ a letter to My father.
A. Who wrote B. What wroteC. Who did write D. What did write
34. They _____ about the TV news then in the sitting-room. They often ____ such talks
A. talked had B. talk have 3C. were talking had D. are talking have
35. He ______ some cooking at that time, so _____ me.
A. did heard B. did didn't hearC. was doing heard D. was doing didn't hear
36. " _____ you angry then " "They___ too much noise."
A. Are were making B. Were were makingC. Are made D. Were made
37. This time yesterday Jack _____ his, bike. He _____ TV.
A. repaired didn't watch B. was repairing watched
C. repaired watched D. was repairing wasn't watching
38. We _____ for Tom at ten last Sunday. He often kept us ______.
A. were waiting waiting B. were waiting wait
C. waited waiting D. waited wait
39. When you _____ at the door, I _____ some washing.
A. knocked did B. was knocking did
C. knocked was doing D. knock am doing
40. The boy_____ English on the radio when I _____ his door.
A. learned was opening B. was learning opened
C. learned opened D. is learning open
41. When they______ through the forest, a bear _____ at them.
A. walked… was coming B. were walking… cameC. were talking… comes D. walk… is coming
42. A young man _____ her while she _____ her work .
A. watched was finishing B. was watching finished
C. watched finished D. was watching was finishing
43. While mother _____ some washing, I ______ a kite for Kack.
A. did made B. was doing made
C. was doing was making D. did was making
44. I _____ myself French from 7 to 9 yesterday morning. I _____ to work.
A. was teaching didn't go B. taught didn't go
C. was teaching went D. taught went
45. He _____ a model plane when I came to see him.
A. makes B. is making C. was making D. made
46. I ______ a letter at nine last night.
A. is writing B. was writing C. wrote D. is writing
47. The teacher_____ (give) us a history lesson when Tom walked into the classroom.
A. gave B. is giving C. was given D. was giving
48. There will be a football match in two days, that is _______.
A. last Sunday B. next Sunday
C. every Sunday D. this Sunday
49. We ______ class meeting this November.
A. had B. have C. will have D. are having
50. He ______ in his garden every morning next year.
A. will work B. works C. worked D. is working
51. Be careful. The train ______.
A. will come B. C. comes D. is coming
52. Look at those clouds. It _____ soon, I'm afraid.
A. is going to rain B. is raining C. will rain D. won't rain
53. The radio says it ______ the day after tomorrow.
A. is going to snow B. is snowing C. will snow D. snows
54. _____ he _____ some shopping tomorrow afternoon
A. Will does B. is going to do C. is doing D. Shall do
55. What day _____ it ______ tomorrow Wednesday.
A. is going to be B. will be
C. shall be D. does be
56. The boy _______ sixteen years old next year.
A. is going to be B. is growing to be C. will be D. is
57. _____ you ____ me up at six, please
A. Are going to wake B. Are waking
C. Will wake D. Do wake
58. If he ______ to college, he _____ a lot more.
A. will gowill learn B. will gois going to learn
C. is going is going to learn D. goes will learn
59. When she _____ next time ,l ______ her everything.
A. is going to comeshall tell B. will comeshall tell
C. comeswill tell D. comewill tell
60. What day ____ it ____ tomorrow It ____Tuesday.
A. is…going to be… is B. will…be…will
C. is…going to be…is going D. will be…will be
61. She _____that she _____ her best to help them the next term.
A. says will do B. said will do
C. said would do D. says would do
62. People _____ that the Smiths _____ for a holiday next week.
A. say will go B. said will go
C. said would go D. say would go
63. Nobody _____ us that he _____ even stricter with us
A. tell will be B. tells would be
C. told will be D. told would be
64. Please _____ him that we _____ able to help him.
A. tell will be B. tells would be
C. told will be D. told would be
65. Jack _____ that they _____ surprised to see it this Friday.
A. know would be B. knows will be
C. knew would be D. knew will be
66. I _____to know if Mary_____ by train that afternoon.
A. want would go B. want will go
C. wanted would go D. wanted will go
67. _____ he _____ that they _____ home tomorrow
A. Does learn would go B. Does learn will go
C. Did learn would go D. Did learn will go
68. We _____ that they _____ a sports meet tomorrow.
A. learn would have B. have learned would have
C. learn will have D. have learned will have
69. ____ you _____ that he _____ his lost son one day
A. Do think will find B. Do thought would find
C. Did think will find D. Did thought would find
70. I _____ that you _____ good care of her that day.
A. thought will take B. thought would take
C. think will take D. think would take
71. The visitors _____ where they _____ a short test.
A. ask would take B. ask will takeC. asked would take D. asked can take
72. John ____ sure that he ____ good at chemistry soon.
A. be will be B. is, would be C. was will be D. was would be
73. She ____ ill so she ____ able to go skating the next day.
A. is won't be B. is wouldn't be C. was won' be D. was wouldn't be
74. He _____ the thief to the police when he _____ the man again.
A. would take would meet B. would take metC. will take will meet D. will take meet
75. Mother ____ me a new coat yesterday, I _____ it on. It fits me well.
A. has made have tried B. made have tried C. has made tried D. made tried
76. " He ____ to draw horses already ."" When ____he ". " Last year. "
A. learned has B. learned did C. has learned has D. has learned did
77. Tom ____ up into the tree. Look, he _____ high up there !
A. has got is B. has climbed was C. got was D. climbed is
78. _____you _____ the text yet Yes, we _____ it two hours ago.
A. Did copydid B. Have copied haveC. Have copied did D. Did copyhad
79. "Why she angry " "Because he _____ at he just now.
A. did get, shouted B. has got shoutedC. did get has shouted D. has got has shouted
80. _____ you ______ the film before Where ____ you _____ it
A. Have… seen… did… see B. Did…see…die…watchC. Have…seen… have… seen D. Did…see…have…seen
81. You _____ me waiting for two hours. I _____ for you since five.
A. Kept waited B. have kept waited
C. kept have waited D. have kept have waited
82. Where _____John _____ To the library. He _____ there for an hour.
A. has been has gone B. has gone has been
C. did go went D. did be went
83. _____ the baby still _____ No, it ______ crying.
A. Has cried has stopped B. Is crying stoppedC. Did cry stopped D. Is crying has stopped
84. I _____ the way. I ______ here for quite many years.
A. knew have lived B. knew live C. know have lived D. know live
85. _____ you ever _____America Yes, I have.
A. Have gone to B. Have gone inC. Have been to D. Have been in
86. My brother _______ college for over three years.
A. has gone to B. has been toC. has been in D. has been for
87. He _____ the Army by the end of 1992. He ____ in the army since then.
A. joined is B. has joined has beenC. had joined is D. has joined has been
88. By the time I _____ back they ____ up ten metres.
A. came have climbed B. came had climbedC. come have climbed D. had come climbed
89. Jack ____ over five lessons by seven o'clock. Then he____ a test.
A. went took B. went had takenC. had gone took D. had gone had taken
90. We _____ out by that time that he ____ a thief for a long time.
A. had found had been B. had found was C. found had been D. found was
91. Before the new _____ him, he ____ to know about it.
A. reaches has got B. reached had got C. reached got D. had reachedgot
92. I _____ him a second letter before I _____ from him.
A. wrote heard B. wrote had heard C. had written heard D. have written hear
93. We _____ in a good harvest because we ______ enough rain.
A. didn't get had had B. got had had C. had got had bad D. got hadn't had
94. They ____for five hours when they ____ in New York.
A. flew arrived B. had flown had arrived C. flew had arrived D. had flownarrived
95. She ____ that ____ it for two days by that day.
A. sayshas rained B. sayshad rained C. said had rained D. saidrained
96. John _____ there since the year before, so he ____ them.
A. had worked knew B. had worked.had knownC. worked knew D. worked had known'
97. He _____ angry because he _____ for a long time.
A. had got had waited B. got waited C. had got waited D. got had waited
98. Paper _____ first invented in China.
A. is B. are C. was D. were
99. The Greens _____ China for five years.
A. has been in B. have been in C. went to D. has gone to
100.There _____ an eraser under the desk. Is it yours
A. is B. has C. was D. had
1—5 BABDB 6—10 CDDBA 11—15 BBCCD 16—20 CBDCC
21-25 BDDDA 26—30 BCBAD 31—35 BCCCD 36—40 BDACB
41-45 BDCAC 46—50 BDDCA 51—55 DACBB 56—60 CCDCD
61-65 CADAB 66—70 CBDAB 71—75 CDDBB 76—80 DACBA
81-85 DBDCC 86—90 DDBCA 91—95 BCBDC 96-100 ADCBA